Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Santa Maria book availability in the U.S.A.

Ciao a tutti!
 
As promised, I am writing to inform you of the availability in the U.S. of a limited number of my latest book: The Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere.  Thanks to my very talented niece, Kim, in New Iberia, Louisiana, the book can be found online at www.ebay.com/. The item number to type in is: 320739014680. 
 
The price of the book is 12 U.S. dollars, SHIPPING INCLUDED within the U.S.  To my friends who are ordering from New Iberia with NO SHIPPING INVOLVED, the price is 10 U.S. dollars.  This EBay web site is the only source from which to purchase the book in the U.S.
 
For my friends in Rome, there are now four bookstores which are stocking the new book as well as the two previous  books: 1) The Gift Shop in the Basilica of S. Maria in Trastevere; 2) The Almost Corner Bookshop, Via del Moro 45, tel: 06 58 36 942; 3) The Open Door Bookshop, Via della Lungaretta 23, tel: 06 58 96 478; 4) Minimum Fax, Via della Lungaretta 90/e (Piazza S. Maria in Trastevere), tel: 06 58 94 710. 

My thanks to all of you who acquired The Sights of Rome and/or Rome: Sights and Insights, both of which are  available in the U.S. through your local bookstore, or at my web site: www.bookmasters.com/marktplc/02899.htm.  I hope you will enjoy this new Roman adventure as well!
 
Buona lettura!
 
Vincent Drago

0 comments:

Post a Comment