Friday, August 19, 2011

Orders for Santa Maria book

Ciao a tutti!
 
It has come to my attention that several people who would like to have a copy of The Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere are not ordering it because they are uncomfortable with using Ebay.  This is something I understand perfectly, as I myself am uncomfortable with the system!  My niece to the rescue! She will fill orders through the U.S. Postal System.
 
Send a check made out to Kimberly Breaux to:

Kimberly Breaux
6709 Loreauville Rd.
New Iberia, LA 70563
 
The cost is as follows:
 
1 book:   $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping
2 books:  $20.00 plus $3.00 shipping
3 books:  $30.00 plus $4.00 shipping, etc. (add $1.00 for each additional book).
 
Kimberly is very efficient, so your order will be sent out promptly!
 
Grazie e Buona Lettura!
 
Vincent Drago
 
 

 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment